Barden provides a variety of components whether it be roof trusses, floor trusses, or wall panels, Barden can design it to your specific project and needs. Please look through the different styles in the menu drop downs above.
ADVANTAGES OF TRUSSES OVER CONVENTIONAL FRAMING
- Savings in design costs-one basic structural design for shell with minor floor plan variations
- Better project cost control, with component costs known in advance
- Better cash flow with earlier occupancy due to reduced on-site labor
- Faster shell completion time
- Using trusses of smaller dimension lumber, in place of beams and columns
- Greater flexibility in locating plumbing, duct work, and electrical wiring
- Floor plan freedom in locating interior partitions often without additional support required
- Pre-determined, pre-engineered truss system
- Fewer pieces to handle and reduced installation time
- Wide 3-1/2” nailing surface for easy floor deck application
- Eliminate notching and boring joists for electrical wiring and plumbing
- Floor trusses offer better availability and less in-place cost than 2×8 or 2×10 joists
- Factory-manufactured components to exact span requirements
- Reduced HVAC, plumbing, and electrical subcontractor time on job
- No column pads to pour, no steel beams and posts to place
- Job site material pilferage and cutting waste reduced
WHY USE WOOD TRUSSES?
Wood Trusses Save Money
Because costs are known in advance, there’s no guesswork. Your site erection time is greatly reduced and dollar losses from job site material shortages and pilferage are eliminated.
Wood Trusses Are Reliable
Every MiTek truss has been individually designed and that design is checked and approved by licensed engineers for structural adequacy.
Wood Trusses Are Versatile
MiTek trusses provide more design flexibility, inside and out, than conventional framing. Offering numerous
custom design options, our trusses present an economical and structurally superior method for rapid erection.
WHY USE WALL PANELS?
- Consistent cost control
- No Waste
- Reduced labor costs
- Climate controlled Production
- Quality products used with almost no limits to what we use to produce them.
- We offer foam/exterior sheathing option that allows you to build with 2X4 walls and still meet code. saves costs on interior finish and insulation.
- The largest advantage is reduced construction time reducing costs and getting end user in quickly.